Next week this movie will be released on CD as a four disk combo pack. December 7 is the day which will see release of the 4-Disc Combo Pack of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ for blu-ray.
The opening weekend of the movie was the highest grossing non sequel opening weekend history. It was the biggest opening of all time in March. It has also created history in 3D movies as it was biggest 3D opening of all time along with the biggest IMAX opening of all time. Earlier the movie was released only as Blu-ray 3D disc but now it will be release as a combo pack with DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack and 1080p video. The combo pack will include Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy.
The earlier DVD release included Finding Alice - It’s all things Alice which had Tim Burton’s version for the characters. It also had some differences from the books as well as Disney’s version of Alice. It shows the evolvement of Alice as an actor and character with her adventure in the wonderland.
In the movie audience can have a deeper look in Johnny Depp’s Mad Hatter. There is a huge difference in his early sketches, costumes and make up. His digitally enhanced eyes can give you different experience.
Blu- ray film combo will include following things
- The famous dance called Futterwacken
- Music of the movie discussed by Music composer Danny Elfman and Tim Burton.
- Some outstanding stunts are also highlighted again.
- Start to finish creation of the Red Queen including the early sketches by Tim Burton that can explain make up of the Queen , costume designs and digital effects.
- The makeup of Helena Bonham Carter aka the Red Queen which is actually a three hour process. Of course It has shown in few minutes.
- Then there is an interview with the White Queen Anne Hathaway, who is a good queen of Wonderland. She has spoken about her journey in the process of the film.
- The process which has made the wonderland into the bigger size has been shown to the viewers. Shrinking Alice can tell you the secrets of the filmmakers who are using new techniques to keep the storyline alive.
- The details of the tea party like cups, saucers and even cake.
- A trip to ‘Cake Divas’ will give you the details on how they made largest cake and the smallest crumb.
Are you ready for this?